Medicalert Foundation - Www.medicalalert.com sucks
I have been with them for about year this is the second time they have sent a letter claiming I owe them 29.95.Why?
They take the money out of my checking account every month there is no reason for them to steal extra with lies. When we upgraded our system with them we were told there would be no added cost. Lies.
they charged extra and at the time they started this trash of sending letters for extra payment or they would turn it off.I am done getting the shaft from them so go ahead and turn it off or refund my excessive charges and they can stop their lies and threats.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..."
- "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..."
- "Saved my money for years, went to cancun cosmetic dentistry for snapon dentures. Had 20+ teeth removed over a few hours with local anestesia. Horribly PAINFUL! had..."
- "TheaterSeatStore is were I purchased these recliners. Do not buy from them. I had bought 2 of the Octane Regal 650'SXL and they are both junk. Just like everyone..."
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "One Stop Plus criminals kept my money. I paid $2000 for clothes for my wedding & never received what I paid for. I returned the items they sent me which..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."