Dozier, Alabama

I have been with them for about year this is the second time they have sent a letter claiming I owe them 29.95.Why?

They take the money out of my checking account every month there is no reason for them to steal extra with lies. When we upgraded our system with them we were told there would be no added cost. Lies.

they charged extra and at the time they started this trash of sending letters for extra payment or they would turn it off.I am done getting the shaft from them so go ahead and turn it off or refund my excessive charges and they can stop their lies and threats.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Medicalert Foundation and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about medicalert foundation customer care from Medicalert Foundation was getting screwed for extra money Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Medicalert Foundation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Medicalert Foundation to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Medicalert Foundation?

Comments

Dozier, Alabama, United States #1218478

No it has not been resolved and you are again showing the wrong city this is Andalusia, Al. 36420